Go hunting or clay shooting with the Beretta A400 Xplor Action 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun. Featuring a low-profile, gas-operated action with Blink technology and the Kick-Off recoil system within the stock, this shotgun is made with a 26-inch blued-steel barrel, an aluminum-alloy receiver and fiber-optic bead sights. Includes C, F and M chokes.
Features and Benefits
- Optima-Choke HP (includes C, F and M chokes)
- Walnut stock with a Micro-Core butt pad
- Chrome-plated trigger
- Semiautomatic action with a 4+1 capacity
- 26-inch blued, steel vent-rib barrel and an aluminum-alloy receiver
- Low-profile, gas-operated action with Blink technology
- Kick-Off recoil system
- Fiber-optic bead sights
- Crossbolt safety
- Beretta Trident logo on the fore-end
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Blued
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Gauge/bore: 20
- Product weight: 7.8 pounds
- Product Type: Semiautomatic
- Cylinder capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length (in.): 26
- Chamber length (in.): 3
- Stock: Walnut
What’s in the Box
- C, F and M chokes
- Beretta A400 Xplor Action 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.